Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another pair of Crofter Baby Shorts


The pattern I wrote out for the Crofter Baby Shorts is such a great way to use up those excess little skeins that I couldn't help myself from whipping out another pair from a skein of "Mini Mochi" in a beautiful palette of magenta, orange and deep blue. This time I made my cuff a fold-under cuff (no ribbing) and I made the crotch area in stockinette instead of the ribbing. I guess I wasn't in the mood for any ribbing...They turned out cute and were fast to make. And yes, if you're wondering... that is my car seat under the shorts. I was in the car when I finished the project and snapped a picture for ya'll.

It was rainy again today but the forecast looks better for the weekend. Hopefully tomorrow we'll make it to the local botanical gardens to pick up a Rain Barrel. It's been on my list of to-do's for quite some time. I have the location behind my house scouted out for it and will hopefully have it installed by the end of the weekend. It's on my list of things to do to make myself even more green. I've compiled a list of things to do to be come a little more environmentally conscious. Hopefully I'll post it by the end of the weekend. TGIF!

No comments: