Thursday, October 30, 2008

Logo Pants


Hey All! I'm starting a new project with some of my Debbie Bliss Cashmerino -- some toddler shorts that I improvised and added a "G" logo on the back pocket area. They're turning out really cute! I'll post the details once they are all done.

Today my mother and I also made a trip to "Knit Around" yarn shop here in Ann Arbor. I purchased more sale yarns: some more Ella Rae Cotton yarn for a beret pattern I'm going to make myself (Whoo hoo!! Something for me!!!), some "Cascade Luna Cotton" (perhaps for some slippers...), and some "Soya dk Cotton". All cotton yarns...

But my mom really surprised me by buying herself a couple of really neat pattern books for some lace shawls. There were some really cool patterns that I might borrow. She also bought some awesome yarn. Most of all I'm jealous that she bought some beautiful ebony Lantern Moon circular needles! I'll keep you updated on her progress...

No comments: