Saturday, November 22, 2008

What's on my Knit-Wish-List


Sam has been asking me what's on my "Wish List" for Christmas. We always give each other an ornament for Christmas and a small gift (we usually set the budget at $30) so knitting items seem like a perfect fit since you can always get a pair of nice needles, yarn, or other knitting gadgets in that budget. So what's on my "yummy yarn wish list?" (What's on yours? Leave me a comment with some of your favorite yarns and I'll add them to my list...)
So far I've been eying -
1. Knit Picks Options Interchangeable Harmony Wood Circular Knitting Needle Set (a little expensive for our budget - but it would make life so much easier!!)
2. Knitting Nature Pattern Book by Nora Gaughan
3. Itty-Bitty Nursery Knitting Book by Susan B. Anderson
4. Natural Knits for Babies Knitting Book by Louisa Harding
5. Knitting Chart Keeper
6. Lantern Moon Ebony or Rosewood Needles (10" straight needles - I own one pair in U.S. 7 and I LOVE LOVE LOVE knitting with them!!)
8. Stash Up Yarn's handpainted yarn in any color (these skeins look like art work!)
7. Lorna's Laces Little Can of Paint Kit (these sock kits are great in any color!)
9. Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Yarn: I love the colors Amish, Baltic Sea, Apple Hill, Embers, Mixed Berries, Valentine, Vera & Watercolor
10. Interweave Knits Magazine Subscription

No comments: