Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ann Arborites

Sorry it's been a couple days since I've posted. I've been busy getting little projects done that have been begging for attention. I have quite a number of pictures that need to be scrapbooked and I also needed to knit some cotton dishclothes. I got a number of dishclothes knitted using Vogues Stitchionary for some stitch patterns - it was a fun way to try out some new stitch patterns on a small scale. They turned out really nice!
I also got my handmade Valentines made. I'm happy that I'm already done with the Valentines and it's still January! I just need to get a little more scrapbooking done. I've been doing some hybrid scrapping since it's quicker than making my pages totally by hand.
I just did a page on Ann Arbor called "Ann Arborites". It has a quick history of Ann Arbor and what we like about it. I used the "You and I" template that I downloaded for free from Fryske Digi Scraps. I also used "Sleep Tight Skyline" by Madame Mim's Designs that was available for free.

2 comments:

S said...

1. Ann Arbor is OK, but it would be much nicer if the weather was better.
2. When are you going to post some more photography? That's the best!

S said...

1. Ann Arbor is OK, but it would be much nicer if the weather was better.
2. When are you going to post some more photography? That's the best!