Saturday, September 26, 2009

Online Patterns: Projects sitting in my Queue


I love my Google Reader! It has to be the handiest way to keep up to date on all the blogs I follow. And following all sorts of blogs is pure inspiration.

Every time I open Google Reader I am confronted with the hard work and creativity of individuals over in blogosphere which just gets my creative juices pumping. But I can't work on every project that I am inspired by. Unfortunately I just don't have time (or the right recipient). So these projects make their way into my "Queue of things to do".

I have quite a long list of "To-Do" projects. They range from knitted dresses to sewn juice pouch purses. And since these bloggers have spent the time and energy to share their creative works for free with the world - I want to give a little "shout out" to some of the ones that I have been itching to make. Hopefully you will find a project that you find as interesting and inspired as I have. And if you feel so inclined to try your hand at making one of them - leave the author a comment. They love to know that someone loves the project as much as they do...

Zipper Pouch Tutorial
from Twelve22
Adult Twirly Skirt Tutorial from House on Hill Road
Kid's Tiered Skirt Tutorial from Kuky Ideas
Kid's Ruffle Sleeve Top Tutorial from Sparkle Power!
Juice Pouch Purses from Crafty Chic
Baby Kimono from Habitual
Poodle Stencil from Real Simple (I want to use the stencil for a wax paper stencil on a bag)
Nine Patch Door Stop by Oh, Fransson!
The Market Skirt by Made
Fabric Blocks by Sew, Mama, Sew
Softie Scottie Dog by Allsorts
Roman Blind Tutorial by Jen Duncan

Thanks, bloggers! And I hope I make it to your project soon...

No comments: