Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'll have a freebie soon... I promise!

I'm currently working on finishing up a freebie to post here... soon! It's a lot of knitting compared to a little dog sweater. I had 4 skeins of cotton yarn laying around that has been asking me to make it into a blanket. So inspired by the blankets that I make for charity - I'm knitting up a mitered blanket for a stroller (or hospital crib as it is for charity). I'm hoping to put a cotton backing on the blanket with a corded edging. The knitting is finally knit (!) but I still have the seaming and sewing that needs to happen. Hopefully it will be ready for it's debut this weekend.

Until then, not much is happening around here. My sister is getting married next week so I have a lot of projects that I'm trying hard to complete by then. I'm not posting them here until the wedding so I don't ruin the surprise. But one of the finished projects has shipped so I should have part one of my gift soon.

The weather is warming up slightly here. The dogs are hoping for a trip to the dog park but it's been rainy so they are hyper running around the house with kitty Dexter. Who knew that the cat could keep them so entertained!
Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

No comments: