Friday, May 28, 2010

Dexter is almost one!

I can't believe that in a couple months Dexter will be one year old. Time sure does fly! I still remember picking up a little pathetic looking animal from my mom's farm and holding it in my hand. It was a tiny kitten just barely a week old. I didn't know if the kitten would survive and what I was getting myself into. But our love for this kitten grew and he was named "Dexter" and became a part of the family (and Mia's, our maltese, best friend).I always swore that I would never own a cat. They are affectionate at times, but they have no boundaries (always jumping and walking on everything) and they can really demand a lot of attention. But perhaps it's because he's still somewhat of a kitten. But nevertheless, here Mr. Dexter is - all big and grown up. Hard to imagine he used to weigh 3 oz...

1 comment:

Andrea Fox said...

what a handsome guy dexter has become! and what a lucky guy he is to have such a loving family...! xox